SARTD is assigned a number of 5 Resident Medical Interns-MIR per year of specialty.
The responsibility at the formative level covers the following aspects:
- To follow the rotating teaching staff, according to the General Training Plan drawn up by the Service and approved by the Head of Studies of the Hospital.
- Complete your Resident Book.
- Attend and interact in all the training activities of the Service.
- To help in the teaching of the other MIR.
- Apply for the annual evaluation of internal training (ITA) or for the Part I of the certificate of the European Society of Anaesthesiology (DEA), common to the MIRs of European countries.
- Participate in research activities.
- Enroll in a doctoral program to obtain research proficiency.
- To begin the development of the doctoral thesis.
- Care and maintenance of teaching material.
In terms of care, responsibilities are set out in detail in the MIR regulations approved by the Valencian Society of Anaesthesiology and Reanimation.